NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX MEN'S PANTS
The Synergy™ Nomex® IIIA pants for men are made with a blend of 93% aramid fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% antistatic fabric with a twill weave. Each pair of men's fire resistant pants comes with quarter top pockets and a small security tab at the left hip pocket. There are ¾ inch wide belt loops to accessorize and complete an outfit. These pants have reinforced stitching throughout with triple stitching at the seams of the seat, the inseams, and the outseams. These are the ideal solution for a professional who is working in a harsh environment.
- Created with a blend of aramid fiber, Kevlar, and antistatic fiber with a twill weave and 6 ½ oz. weight
- Offers a set of quarter top pockets and back hip pockets to offer substantial storage
- Includes a set of large ¾ inch wide belt loops for accessorizing and creating a work outfit
- Made using reinforced stitching throughout the pants with extra stitching at inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- Comes with a fit that allows for freedom of movement