NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX MEN'S LONG SLEEVE SHIRT
This is a men’s fire resistant long sleeve shirt that comes in navy blue. It is made of 93% Aramid Fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Antistatic Fiber with a tropical weave. The firefighter’s shirt has a conventional collar and band and permanent collar stays for a professional look. There are five sewn-in creases throughout the front and back and cross-stitched symmetrical shoulder straps. The shirt has a seven-placket front with a concealed snap closure, patch pockets, and a hidden compartment for a writing instrument.
- Made using 4.5 oz. 93% Aramid Fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Antistatic fiber
- Constructed with double stitching on the flaps, pockets, and yoke
- Includes a seven-button placket front and cross-stitched shoulder straps
- Offers five sewn-in creases across the front and rear of the shirt
- Features patch pockets, pointed flaps, and a pencil opening on the left.