NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX MEN'S SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
NFPA Compliant, Fire-Resistant Nomex Shirt
This fire retardant short sleeve shirt meets all NFPA National Fire Protection Association performance requirements. Utilizing a strong flame-resistant fabric combination of 93% Aramid Fiber and 5% Kevlar you will stay protected against the heat. With the additional 2%, Antistatic fabric fiber used it will shield you from electrostatic charges generated, to ensure safety to the grounded wearer. Additional garment features include a conventional permanent collar stays for a professional look. There are five sewn-in creases throughout the front and back and cross-stitched symmetrical shoulder straps. This Nomex shirt has a seven-placket front with a concealed snap closure, patch pockets, and a hidden compartment for a writing instrument.
- Meets all NFPA National Fire Protection Association performance requirements
- Strong heat resistant garment with anti electrostatic charge properties
- Made using 4.5 oz. 93% Aramid Fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Antistatic fiber
- Constructed with double stitching on the flaps, pockets, and yoke
- Includes a seven-button placket front and cross-stitched shoulder straps
- Offers five sewn-in creases across the front and rear of the shirt
- Features patch pockets, pointed flaps, and a pencil opening on the left.