NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX WOMENS PANTS
Created out of 93% aramid fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% antistatic fiber, these Synergy™ Nomex® IIIA pants for women are designed for EMS workers and firefighters. The fire resistant pants come with a set of quarter top pockets and include a security tab on the left side. They have an extra-wide set of loops to accommodate belts of up to 1 ¾ inches in width. Each pair of women’s pants has reinforced stitched throughout and additional triple stitching on the inseams, seat seams, and outseams. Made for comfort and protection, they offer high-quality materials.
- Made using a blend of 93% aramid fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% antistatic fiber for an NFPA compliant garment
- Features a set of quarter top pockets and a security tab at the hip pocket for storage
- Includes large 1 ¾ inch belt loops that can accommodate sizeable belts to add convenience
- Offers reinforced stitching throughout the entire garment with triple needle stitching on the inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- Comes designed to match other apparel of the same name