NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX MENS PANTS
These men’s Synergy™ Nomex® IIIA pants are created with an innovative blend of 93% aramid fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% antistatic fiber. They incorporate reinforced stitched throughout and have extra strong triple needle stitching on all outseams, inseams, and seat seams to increase durability. The fire resistant men’s pants come with quarter top pockets, a security tab on the left hip pocket, and oversized belt loops for belts up to 1 ¾ inches wide. The pants are NFPA compliant to offer protection and safety while on the job. These pants have a professional appearance while being durable and well-fitting.
- Made using a blend of aramid fiber, Kevlar, and antistatic fiber to create garments designed for firefighters and EMS workers
- Features quarter top pockets with a security tab on the left hip for storage needs
- Available with extra wide belt loops that can accommodate belts of up to 1 ¾ inches in width
- Offers reinforced stitching throughout the pants with triple needle stitching on all seat seams, outseams, and inseams
- Created to be NFPA compliant to ensure safety and protection while working