RESPONSE WEAR 65% POLY/35% COTTON MENS PANTS
Our men’s Response Wear pants are created out of 65% polyester and 35% cotton with a twill weave. The pants incorporate IntelliDry technology for stain release when washed, to keep wearers dry and wrinkle resistance. The public safety men’s pants feature a set of quarter top pockets, ¾ inch wide belt loops, and a security tab on the left hip pocket. They offer reinforced double-tipped pockets for durability, professional Supercrease® creases, and are made of a fade-resistance fabric. The pants absorb perspiration and repel liquids to ensure a comfortable wear during even the longest shifts. With high durability at the forefront, these pants are made to last.
- Created using a comfortable and durable blend of 65% polyester and 35% cotton for a long work day
- Offers IntelliDry technology to absorb perspiration, repel liquids, and release stains in the wash
- Includes professional Supercrease® creases and double-tipped reinforced pockets for a crisp look
- Made to keep colors bright, offer natural stretch, and provide wrinkle resistance
- Features quarter top pockets, a left hip pocket security tab, ¾ inch wide belt loops, and fade-resistant fabric