RESPONSE WEAR 65% POLY/35% COTTON WOMENS PANTS
The women’s Response Wear pants are created for fire safety and EMS professionals with a blend of 65% polyester and 35% cotton with a twill weave. IntelliDry fabric treatment is included on the pants to offer extra wrinkle resistance and the release of stains in the wash. The pants also repel liquids and absorb perspiration to keep wearers cool and dry. Each pair of women’s pants has a set of quarter top pockets with a security tab on the left hip. The pants have ¾ inch belt loops for accessorizing and Supercrease® professional creases. They’re made of fade-resistant fabric to last.
- Created using a blend of 65% polyester and 35% cotton in twill weave to offer both comfort and durability
- Includes IntelliDry technology to resist wrinkles, offer extra stretch, and release stains when washed
- Offers a durable and fade-resistant fabric that keeps a professional look at work
- Features a set of quarter top pockets, a left hip security tab, and ¾ inch wide belt loops
- Available with high-quality Supercrease® professional creases for a crisp appearance