NFPA COMPLIANT FIREWEAR MENS PANTS
These NFPA Compliant Firewear Men’s Pants are made of 100% cotton with a twill weave. The pants have room for all your equipment with quarter top pockets, back pockets, and a tab left hip pocket. BanRol is included to prevent waistband rollover and Supercrease® creases are permanently installed in the pants. The fire resistant men’s pants are great for stationwear and work in the field. They come with firm bar tacking at all areas of stress to ensure they last even in extreme environments.
- Constructed using 100% cotton fabric in a twill weave
- Made with firm bar tacking on stress areas for durability
- Includes a set of quarter top pockets and professional creases
- Features smoothly finished inseams and outseams to prevent puckering
- Offers a fully functional French fly with crushproof hook and eye