FLYING CROSS WORK HI VIS FR VEST
Flying Cross Work is a line of safety apparel, offering customers excellent fit and function that does not compromise comfort or safety. Leveraging over 175 years of manufacturing excellence, Flying Cross engineers trusted apparel that upholds the highest quality standards. The Hi-Vis FR vest is made of TenCate protective fabrics featuring evaporative cooling TenCate Coolderm™ Technology. Certified to meet NFPA 2112 and 70E for PPE2 protection, this vest meets the needs of your daily job.
- Hi-Vis yellow FR knit fabric with soft hand and stretch properties for added comfort
- Featuring TenCate Coolderm™, an evaporative cooling technology for temperature regulation and moisture management
- 2" wide 3M ANSI certified reflective tape, securely heat sealed around torso & over shoulders, providing full reflective coverage
- VELCRO® Brand fastener for easy donning and doffing
- Expandable VELCRO® Brand side tabs to ensure a secure fit
- ANSI/ISEA Certified Type R Class 2