Constructed specifically for women, the new women's DutyGuard HT™ (Hybrid Technology) Pullover offers a modern yet fitted outerwear garment just for women. This HT Pullover features a double layer knitted side panel with a stretch insert at each side hem to provide more freedom of movement and space in the hip area to accommodate a women’s body type. Designed for wear underneath external vest covers or as a stand-alone outerwear garment, the women's DutyGuard HT Pullover presents an updated sleeve and body shape to comfortably fit women of all shapes and sizes. Revolutionizing outerwear, the women's HT Pullover maintains all of the original DutyGuard HT Pullover features including the hybrid design and hand warmer chest pockets on the upper torso. The DutyGuard™ HT Pullover offers increased weather protection and temperature regulation in a lightweight, low-bulk garment.
The hybrid design incorporates a waterproof, windproof, and breathable upper shell with knit stretch performance fabric along the torso for maximum comfort. Featuring 37.5® Technology woven throughout the fabric of the garment, the HT Pullover outperforms traditional wicking by responding to the wearer’s body heat to regulate core body temperature, keeping wears cool and dry underneath external armor.
- Easily accessible fleece-lined chest hand warmer pockets on both sides
- Gusseted underarms on both sides for functionality and mobility
- Articulated elbows for range of motion
- Raglan sleeve design that doesn’t restrain movement
- Low-profile stretch cuffs for fit and comfort
- Quarter zip collar allows easy donning and doffing
- Lightweight, athletic design of the body layer fits easily under armor carrier without additional fabric bunching
Upper Shell: 100% Polyester shell with 37.5® Technology windproof, breathable membrane combined Stretch Woven Body: 50% Polyester, 42% 37.5® Technology, 8% Spandex