WOMENS 4-POCKET CROSS FR PANTS
Cross FR™ offers two great styles of tri-certified woven pants. Choose from a traditional 4-pocket design, or a 6-pocket design featuring a concealed cargo pocket for added storage. Our Cross FR™ line apparel is tri-certified to meet and exceed the performance standards of NFPA 1975 Emergency Services, 2112 Flash Fire and 70E Electrical Arc Flash, ensuring you have the protection, and added protection you need to prevent and deal with thermal encounters.
TenCate Tecasafe 700-AI 7 oz. Twill
47% modacrylic, 37% Lyocell, 16% Aramid
- Tri-Certified to fully comply with the performance standards of NFPA 1975 Emergency Services, 2112 Flash Fire and 70E Arc Flash
- Fabric features evaporative cooling VaporCore™ Elite, Powered by TenCate™ Coolderm™ Technology. VaporCore Elite never washes out, keeping you cool and dry all-day.
- Fire retardant Nomex® thread used throughout pant construction, as well as self-fabric pocket bags for protection from fire and heat
- 2-inch, structured waistband with fire retardant Tru-grip™ silicone to keep shirt tucked at all times
- Military-style permanent, Supercrease®, that lasts the life of the garment
- Double-needle stitched gusseted crotch for wider range of motion and comfort
Men’s and Women’s sizes available