NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX WOMENS SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
This women’s short sleeve shirt is NFPA compliant and made of a blend of 93% aramid fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% antistatic fiber. The Nomex® firefighter and EMS shirt comes with cross-stitched shoulder straps for a professional look and double stitching on the top center, yoke, pockets and flaps to offer extra durability. It offers five sewn-in creases for less maintenance since ironing isn’t needed. The fire resistant women’s shirt has patch breast pockets with pointed flaps and VELCRO® Brand closures. The left pocket top flap has a hidden opening to store a pen or pencil. It has a seven-button placket front and a conventional collar with internal stays.
- Features a blend of fabrics including 93% aramid fiber, 5% Kevlar, and 2% antistatic fiber in a navy blue color
- Comes with a conventional collar and band with internal permanent collar stays
- Made with robust double stitching on the pockets and flaps, yoke, and top center for durability
- Offers a set of patch pockets with pointed flaps and VELCRO® Brand closure and a hidden pencil compartment
- Includes a seven button placket front, sewn-in creases, and an optional badge tag