NFPA COMPLIANT NOMEX WOMEN'S PANTS W/V-POCKET LAPD NAVY
NFPA Compliant Womens Nomex Pants
The NFPA Compliant Nomex Women’s Pants with a V-Pocket are made as station wear for firefighters with lots of utility. The pants are made of Aramid Fiber, Kevlar, and Antistatic Fiber with a twill weave. For storage, the pants include utility notch pockets, inset cargo pockets, and a hidden compartment to store a cellphone. The pants are exceptionally durable with reinforced stitched and triple-needle stitching at the seat seams, inseams, and outseams. These fire resistant cargo pants are very comfortable for work purposes.
- Made of Aramid Fiber, Kevlar, and Antistatic Fiber with a twill weave
- Constructed with triple needle stitching at seat seam, inseams, and outseams
- Includes a set of utility notch pockets for extra storage space
- Features articulated knees for better durability and range of motion
- Offers a set of cargo pockets with a hidden cellphone compartment