JUSTICE 75% POLY/25% WOOL WOMEN'S SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT

As low as $87.99
SKU
157R84

The women’s Justice shirt is designed for the needs of a police officer and the rigors of the work. It’s made using 75% polyester to be resistant to the sun’s rays and abrasion to last a long time. The other 25% is wool, which offers the same characteristics as thermal when the temperatures fall. This women’s public safety shirt is easy to take care of since it’s machine-washable and includes silicon creases that never need to be ironed. It has specific details like permanent collar stays and cross-stitched shoulder straps to look great at all times. The shirt also has pleated pockets and offers a metal eyelet badge holder.

Features

  • Constructed of 75% polyester and 25% wool for durability and thermal-like properties
  • Includes a metal eyelet badge holder and a special compartment in the left pocket for a pen or pencil
  • Offers a set of pleated pockets and scalloped flaps that are easy to access using Velcro®
  • Features moisture wicking technology, lifetime colorfastness, and wrinkle resistance
  • Comes machine-washable with no need for an iron through use of silicone creases

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:JUSTICE 75% POLY/25% WOOL WOMEN'S SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
Your Rating
© 2021 Fechheimer, All claims valid only in the U.S.* Any store locations are independent retail stores, owned and operated by parties shown and not affiliated