Cross FX Men's EMS Pant
These Cross FX EMS pants are made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton with a mini ripstop weave. The cargo pants come in LAPD navy and feature a repel finish that will keep stains and moisture from soaking in. Made for constant movement, these pants have an articulated keen and a gusseted crotch so you can handle whatever the job throws at you. There is a concealed Freedom Flex waistband that can stretch up to two inches. The EMS pants also have many pockets including two in front, two at the back, two on the side, a multi-tool pocket, and a three-in-one cargo pocket.
- Features a 12-pocket design with utility pockets and cargo pockets
- Made with an articulated knee and gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Available with a construction of 65% polyester and 35% cotton with repel finish
- Offers the Supercrease system for professional lifelong crease retention
- Includes a Freedom Flex concealed waistband for extra stretch