This California Chip shirt has long sleeves with elbow reinforcement for durability. These shirts are made of 55% polyester and 45% wool with a gabardine weave and an 11 ½-12 oz. weight. Made for the CA region, the garments have plain rounded pockets with scalloped flaps that open and close using Velcro®. There is a pen or pencil opening in the left breast pocket and the shoulders have cross-stitched straps for extra professionalism. These shirts are heavy duty and ready for anything. They come with a metal eyelet badge holder for extra utility.
- Created using 55% polyester and 45% wool with a gabardine lightweight weave ideal for hot climates
- Includes a set of plain breast pockets with a rounded bottom and scalloped flaps with a Velcro® closure
- Features a pen or pencil opening in the left breast pocket and a metal eyelet badge holder
- Offers elbow reinforcement for additional durability and cross-stitched shoulder straps for a professional look
- Made with double needling stitching throughout to create a distinct appearance