CROSS FR CASUAL DUTY POLO SHIRT
For a more casual, yet still professional appearance, our Cross FR polo shirt offers a high-quality, short sleeve style for your day-to-day job. As an emergency services or industrial safety professional, compromising your protection is never an option. Our Cross FR™ line of apparel is tri-certified to meet and exceed the performance standards of NFPA 1975 Emergency Services, 2112 Flash Fire and 70E Electrical Arc Flash, ensuring you have the protection, and added protection you need to prevent and deal with thermal encounters.
TenCate Tecasafe Plus Knit 6.7 oz. Double Pique
45% modacrylic, 35% Lyocell, 20% Aramid
- Tri-Certified to fully comply with the performance standards of NFPA 1975 Emergency Services, 2112 Flash Fire and 70E Electrical Arc Flash
- Fabric features evaporative cooling VaporCore™ Elite, Powered by TenCate™ Coolderm™ Technology. VaporCore Elite never washes out, keeping you cool and dry all-day.
- Double-needle stitching used throughout the garment for added durability and long wear
- Fire retardant Nomex® thread used throughout the polo shirt for protection from fire and heat
- Self-fabric collar with permanent collar stays; and 3-button front placket
- Wearer’s left sleeve double pen pocket